If you are looking to only keep your door shut than a regular deadbolt from a big box store like Home Depot or Menards will suffice. If you would like to keep people out of your home when they are not wanted, then you need to call Floyd Lock & Safe. Our lock technicians will set you up with a Medeco Maxum Deadbolt.
The Medeco Maxum Deadbolt was rated the #1 overall choice for a deadbolt lock for your home.
Our staff will be there for you from consultation to installation and will be happy to answer any future questions you might have.
- Solid brass collar spins under pressure to prevent wrench attacks
- Large thumbturn provides ease of use by physically challenged individuals
- Steel shroud over bolt protects against “ice pick” type attacks
- High-security strike plate has a special box design with 2-inch screws that anchor the strike directly to the building structure behind the frame, preventing “kick-in” type attacks
- Hardened steel bolt and bolt throwing mechanism are surrounded by a heavy-gauge tubular steel housing for maximum resistance to crowbar attacks
- Solid brass design is secured with high-tensile steel mounting bolts for maximum resistance against hammer and prying attacks
- Utility patented key control, (for cylinders that incorporate the Medeco3 design), provides protection against the unauthorized duplication of keys
- A special elevating and rotating pin tumbler design, along with false slots on the bottom pins, mushroom top pins, and a sidebar mechanism, work together, to provide superior pick resistance
- Angled cuts on the keys, along with fore and aft positioning, in the Medeco3 design, provide added dimensions that dramatically increases key combinations and enables Medeco® to produce some of the largest master key systems in the industry
- Hardened steel inserts, positioned in critical areas of the cylinder, provide a high degree of drill resistance
- UL437 listing provides assurance that cylinders meet universal standards for drill and pick resistance and resistance against other types of forced attack