COVID-19 BUSINESS UPDATE: As a provider of essential products and services, Floyd Total Security is open for business. We want to assure our customers that we stand ready to assist in any way possible. Our 24/7 UL alarm monitoring center is fully staffed and operational. Our technical support, service, and installation departments also remain fully functional. The safety and security of our residential and commercial customers, as well as our staff, remains our number one priority. We pledge to provide our services in the safest manner possible. A message to our customers.
Special Notice For Our Lock Shop Customers:
The Floyd Lock Shop, located at our corporate headquarters (9036 Grand Ave.) is open for business! We prefer that customers wear a mask when entering the lock shop. We are trying to do as much business as possible without contact, so please contact your Floyd sales representative for any products you need to order. If you have to come to the lock shop, it is a good idea to call first and talk about what you need so we can prepare items for you in advance. The lock shop employees can be contacted directly at 952-887-1166. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Offering Minnesota Home & Business Owners Total Security Solutions
Free, no obligation professional consultations for both home and business owners.
Always On Duty
Smarter Than Just Security
Let Floyd Stand Watch For You! Floyd Security professionally installs and monitors residential security systems. We’ll give you peace of mind knowing that everything was installed and works properly. If you have an alarm, Floyd Central Station Operators follow your directions on who you want notified and they’ll call the proper authorities immediately. Receive a 5% to 10% premium discount on most homeowner insurance policies when you have your security system professionally installed and monitored by Floyd.
Homes are designed for people to live in. Many aspects of your life take place in your home, including sleeping, cooking, and spending time with friends and family. Feel safe in your space with the following security options:
- Camera and video: View your home on your phone while you are away. If you are worried about your pets or kids, keep an eye on them as often as you like or just check your video for peace of mind.
- Locksmith services: Skilled technicians get to your home as quickly as possible when you misplace a key or need to change your locks. Contact us when you need a hand accessing your home.
- Fire, low temp, CO protection: Smoke alarms and water detectors are great safety devices when you are home. A residential security system from Floyd Security can watch over your home when you are not there. We contact you and the authorities immediately in an emergency.
- Professional installation: Benefit from a fast and efficient installation by the trained professionals at Floyd. Save time and worry less by trusting the experts to put your system into your home and ensure it is in working order.
- 24/7 monitoring: Our staff monitors alarm signals from your home all day every day to make sure they respond quickly to any emergency. Live without fear of a home disaster whether you are in the house or away.
- Mobile control: Track the temperature, the status of doors and windows, and more on your smartphone. Be the first to know if someone steps up to your front door or opens a door no matter where you are.
Our locally owned business offers new systems with quality equipment and new technology.
In addition to what we have for homeowners, commercial security systems offer numerous benefits:
- Video surveillance: To prevent theft, vandalism, and other criminal activity at your business, let our professionals install and monitor your building with high-quality video surveillance systems. Add an intrusion alarm, video verification, and environmental monitoring to your security system.
- Access control: Take control of your space by securing who enters the building with technology that can be adjusted to fit your needs and can be upgraded if things change.
- Monitored systems: Floyd watches over alarm, fire, and video systems nationwide to keep people safe.
- Intercom: These allow you to talk to your customers before you give them access to your building. Select from the IX Series, which offers video entrance security and emergency stations, or ICT for more complex routing that can handle multiple calls.
- Cloud-hosted solutions: Watch over each room in your business with cloud-hosted solutions that give you the ability to access levels and schedules, manage users, and run reports using your internet browser.
- Temp security specialists: Floyd Security offers temporary security services through a wireless battery-powered video alarm system to cover construction sites, special events, and more.
Floyd Security provides full commercial security solutions to businesses of all sizes. We install state-of-the-art monitored burglary & fire systems, access control, video cameras, video verification service and much more.
Protect your business or your home with commercial and residential security systems. Floyd Security is a locally owned business that cares about your safety and comfort. Call 952-881-5625 for a free consultation.
Self-Installed Or Diy Systems
Locksmiths In Minnesota!
Floyd Security has the largest mobile locksmithing service in the Twin Cities area. We’ll come to you to repair, rekey, or install new locking systems. We provide service for homes or businesses alike. We have a full-service lock shop located in our corporate office in Bloomington. Bring your lock needs to us and enjoy a coffee and cookie while you wait.
Do more than simply watch your house: Access it from anywhere with your smartphone. Adjust the temperature, lights, or locks so that you come back to a protected home that is the perfect temperature. Take care of your residence while you are away so that you can enjoy your time out without worrying about the house.