The Place For Monitoring Alarm Systems In Minnesota
Security Response Services
For over 40 years, Security Response Services Inc. (SRSI) has provided comprehensive security monitoring services.
As a long time business partner of Floyd Total Security, Security Response Services (SRSI) is the Central Monitoring Station (CMS) for alarm and video monitoring, keeping a 24 hour watch on Minnesota homes and businesses. SRSI also services all systems after installation.
- SRSI has earned the 5 Diamond Award by the Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA) for providing outstanding customer service to their clients.
- SRSI is listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories Inc. (UL) for excellence in operations and meeting the highest standards of our industry. This means your Floyd systems qualifies for maximum insurance discounts.
- SRSI monitors systems via cellular, internet, VOIP, and land lines.
- Located in Bloomington, MN
As part of SRSI, our technicians will keep your systems operating at peak performance. Our staff includes residential and commercial alarm system, access control and video technicians. We also offer a help desk for your programming and software questions.
Security Monitoring Services:
- Commercial and Residential Security and Automatic Fire Alarm Systems
- Commercial open and close monitoring with customized notification and activity reporting.
- Sprinkler and water flow alarm systems
- Low Temperature and water leakage sensors
- Critical Condition Alarms
- Panic and Hold up Alarms
- Multi Location Specialists
Video Monitoring Services:
- Verified video alarm response technology
- Verified outdoor/constructions site monitoring
- Cloud based video monitoring
Why people choose Floyd and SRSI
- Locally owned and operated
- 45 years serving the Twin Cities
- 24/7 Underwriters Laboratories Listed Monitoring Station
- UL certificate services issued
- 5 Diamond Service Certified by Central Station Alarm Association
- Service for all Floyd systems
- Annual Fire inspections and testing
- Software support help desk